March 27, 2012

Shopping trips for last week

I am a little late getting this posted, but Shaun and I enjoyed an AMAZING weekend in KC, so my posting got put off a bit!

This was my in-between weeks shopping trip. I started out going to a few stores for a just a few things, but ended up finding other great deals at my stops! They still fit in the budget, so I went for it!

 Dollar General


Scrubbing bubbles: On sale for $2.50, had $2.00/2 scrubbing bubbles manufacturer's coupons and 2 $1.00/1 scrubbing bubbles dollar general store coupons= $.50 each

Clearance fall/winter outfits: $2.00 each outfit, so $1.00 an item!

Total: $9.91

Target 


2 boxes of pasta and 2 jars of pasta: Each on sale for $1.00, had $1.00/pasta and sauce coupon= $.50 each
Crayola kids scissors: $2.99, had two Target coupons for $1.00/1 My First Crayola item, two manufacturer's coupons for $2.00 off My First Crayola item= FREE!!!!
Huggies diapers: $9.49 (regular price), had $2.00 Target coupon (had printed at the register at my last trip), $1.50 manufacturer's coupon= $5.99, or $.22 a diaper
Easter basket treats: 2 Eggs at $1.00 each, had $1.00/2 Easter Mars items. Easter tins $1.99, had $1.00/2 Easter Mars items, $1.50 each (these were actually in a bit marked $1.00, so I should have argued with them on the price, but I didn't realize until I was leaving that there was an error. I could go back and return them... but I probably won't...)

Total: $16.23

 Dillons


Dillons was having a Mega Event, meaning that if you buy 10 of selected items, you got $5.00, or $.50 an item, off. These prices are shown after the mega event savings.

Six bottles of diet pepsi: $.99 each, had 6 $.55/1 coupon that doubled to $1.00= FREE!!!!!!
Two bottles of mustard: $.99 each, had 2 $.30/1 coupons that doubled to $.60= $.39 each
Two bottles of Vitamin water: $.50 each (needed a filler item to get to the 10 items

I also got some good deals on some non Mega Event items:

Two bottles Frank's hot sauce: $1.15 (regular price), had 2 $.50/1 coupons that doubled to $1.00= $.15 each
Two packs Carefree pantyliners: $1.00 (regular price), had 2 $.50/1 coupons that doubled to $1.00= FREE!!!!!
Two Suave deodorants: $1.06 (regular price), had 2 $.50/1 coupons that doubled to $1.00= $.06 each
One 14 count Prevacid OTC: Had free item coupon= FREE!!!!!
Nine loaves of bread: Clearanced to $.48 each (I haven't been able to find this deal for awhile, so I had to practice some major restraint to not buy the entire shelf! This should keep us stocked for awhile, though!)

Total with tax= $9.84... ish. I actually lost my receipt, so I am kind of guessing on the tax, but, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment