February 29, 2012

Menu plan

Here is my menu plan for the next couple weeks! I feel like I struggled more this week with using what I have in the house because I just wasn't feeling super creative. Oh well, did my best!

1st
Chicken and Veggies

2nd
Roast

3rd
Homemade pizza

4th
Porkchops

5th
Chicken tortilla soup

6th
Ham and Cheese pockets

7th
Haystacks

8th
Black beans and rice

9th
Whole wheat chocolate chip oatmeal pancakes

10th
Homemade pizza

11th
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder

12th
Tater tot casserole

13th
Cobb salad

14th
Chicken and Noodles

15th
Chicken and black bean enchilada casserole

16th
Leftover/eat out/ creation night (this is basically a whatever night- if the budget allows we may eat out on this night. Otherwise we will eat leftovers or whatever creation I come up with based on what we have on hand. It also may be the night that a previous meal is eaten if something comes up and we don't eat dinner at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment