Here are your 11 questions:
- Who is your fictional boyfriend?Forney from Where the Heart Is. What can I say- I love a geek and he is just such a good guy!
- What do you want to be when you “grow up” (aka dream job)?That's a tough one. Right now, I want to be a stay at home mom. But, once my kids are in school, I would love to be an elementary school teacher in a world where No Child Left Behind doesn't exist.
- Cake or cupcakes?I have to choose just one? For parties and such, I am a traditional girl. Cupcakes are cute, but it isn't a birthday without a cake.
- Favorite quote from your favorite book?Oh geesh. I don't know. I don't really remember quotes from books, and I am not even sure that I have one favorite book!
- What is the last movie you watched at the theater?Breaking Dawn
- If you could meet any one person (from history, currently alive or even fictional), who would it be?This might be cheating, but I would "re-meet" my grandma Coon now that I am an adult and mom (I was in elementary school when she passed away). She was just such a fun lady and I would love to have her around for insight and laughs. My mom did take after her for those things, so it isn't like I am totally missing out. But there is something spectacular about a woman who will wrap Christmas lights around her head to entertain her family while she is so ill that she can't leave the house.
- What do you do when you are bored?Bored? I'm sorry. I don't think I understand... what is meaning?
- Do you remember your dreams?Sometimes. Often I wake up really excited to tell people about my dream and forget by the time I see them. Super frustrating.
- Favorite blog?Hands down, without a doubt, Money Saving Mom. It has literally changed by life.
- Coke or Pepsi?Diet Pepsi. Regular pop is gross.
- What is the weirdest thing you have done while driving?Pump milk. Yeah...
That was fun! Especially number 11. I'm oddly proud of that one...
Erica Cope tagged me. I answered her 11 questions, now I am tagging some of you with 11 new questions! I am supposed to tag 11, but I don't have that many blogging friends!
Here are the lucky ones:
Lynn at The Mehlinger Family
Aimee at Adventures in ADHD
Tracie at Our Growing Family in a New City
Melissa at Sassafrass 2.0
If I tagged you and you aren't interested, you won't offend me (but I would like to see your answers, so I hope you are!). If I didn't tag you, it's because I thought you would want to do it. But, if you want to, that would make me smile!
Here's your questions!
1. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
2. If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
3. What is your guilty pleasure song? (You know, that song that you can't help but sing to but you are a little ashamed to admit)
4. What is a talent you wish you had?
5. Who is the first person you call when you have good news?
6. Whether or not you currently have kids, what is the number one quality you hope to instill in your kids?
7. Be honest- if you could relive high school, would you?
8. If you wrote a book, what genre would it be? (Don't just say fiction- fantasy, Sci-fi, romance...?)
9. Do you understand why Star Wars is such a big deal???
10. How do you order your eggs?
11. If money wasn't a factor, what job would you love to have?
Okay- now answer away, and keep the fun going!